If you’re like me, you’d just as soon jam a sharp #2 pencil into your eye socket than drink a bunch of green domestic beer. Here are a few events involving St. Patrick’s Day and Michigan Beer to help you out:
- Hopcat, Grand Rapids: March 16 7AM-11PM – “Irish on Ionia” Street festival – $10 cover / Free admission into Hopcat
- Witch’s Hat Brewing, South Lyon: March 17th, Noon – Six different stouts on tap – free admission
- Arbor Brewing, Ann Arbor: March 17th, 7AM – Special breakfast menu, happy hour until 11AM. Five different stouts will be on tap. Live music starting at 7:30PM.
- Corner Brewing, Ypsilanti: March 17th, 7AM – Special breakfast menu, happy hour until 11AM. Three small-batch stouts on tap. Live music starting at 8PM.
- Ashley’s, Ann Arbor and Westland: March 17th, 7AM – Irish breakfast/lunch specials, drink specials on Brigid’s Irish Red (Ann Arbor) and Rochester Red (Westland).
Erin go Brew!